Contax T2

Yes the Contax T2 is great, excellent in fact, but these days I cannot definitively say if it is being sought after due to its merits or its cool-factor. Favorite Add to See similar items + More like this. Sold as is for parts. 056642 - edelcompact van Contax met eenvoudige bediening maar een TOP objectief 38/ 2. 高級コンパクトフィルムカメラの一つ、contax t2。当時のバブルをすべて詰め込んだような、ボディとレンズ。そのcontax t2を中古で購入したレビューからオーバーホール、修理と作例をほんのりと更新していきます。. That's when the Contax T2 (and T3) came out in a big way, perhaps more so than any other camera on the planet. Show off your favorite photos and videos to the world, securely and privately show content to your friends and family, or blog the photos and videos you take with a cameraphone. 8 Carl Zeiss Sonnar T * for G1/2 35mm Primes user reviews : 4. 8 Optical design: 5 elements in 4 groups Takes 135 film 24×36 mm negative size. Print; Aug 3 My contax t2 needed a battery change. chevron_right. Contax T2 Camera Size: To start viewing the user manual Contax T2 Camera on full screen, use the button Fullscreen. More info: http://camerapedia. The Contax T2 - the killer compact Recently it has all been about the Ricoh GR1, but what everyone forgets is that there is a very famous rival out there,. 99 (4 used offers) Pentax K1000 Manual Focus SLR Film Camera with Pentax 50mm Lens. The Contax T2. 5/35 Weatherproof DB Tan Film Camera Ex+/++. 8 Film Camera - Silver Carl Zeiss Near mint w/ case 38mm lens. The Contax T2 seems to retain the feeling of simplicity that I enjoy so much in a compact camera yet provide a set of features that combine to make a camera that rarely gets in your way! It just feels like it is well thought out, when using it, despite its limitations, I don't feel limited by it at all. I have shot 20 roll’s or so of film through it. T2 Film Camera pdf manual download. Favorite Add to See similar items + More like this. I have seen them floating around from the $700-800 mark for just the camera itself. The T2 has, if anything, become more popular, desired, and expensive on the used market since the last time I wrote about it here. 99 contax t2 35mm camera brochure -contax t2-zeiss lenses Cameras · East Liverpool, OH CONTAX T2 35mm CAMERA GENUINE ORIGINAL FACTORY SPECIFICATION SHEET BROCHURE IN SUPER CONDITION BUT HAS BEEN FOLED IN THIRDS. New listing 【Top MINT + Strap 】 Contax T2 35mm Point & Shoot Film Camera From JAPAN #373. 00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Free if in USA or Germany Awesome camera. 8 Sonnar T*, met doosje en handleiding. So I love the contax T2, but now they are getting old and I've know had the 2nd one die on me of sudden and unknown circumstances should I buy another and try get one at a decent price or is there anything else thats as good as it. contax t2を手に入れた次の日、ちょうど東京出張があったので世界貿易センタービルから東京タワーを撮ってきた。地上150メートルから見る風景なのに、どこか日常的な雰囲気を感じる。contax t2で表現したかったのはこの空気感だった。 contax t2. Contax na Allegro. 逸璞--2480播放 · 3弹幕 02:31. 8, vs 5 element Sonnar 38/2. , I wouldnt go any higher than 800 for color negative. Nov 25, 2011 #1. Contax T vs. camera #film #filmphotography #filmisnotdead #35mm #analog #ishootfilm #filmcamera #believeinfilm #filmcommunity #analogue #kodak #analogphotography. I'm on a shoot in Japan. Selling a Contax T2 Titanium Black in a near mint condition. Spend the money you won't regret it. From Japan; Near Mint Contax Tvs 35mm Camera Complete Kit W/ Filters Case Boxed Strap Etc t2. Yes the Contax T2 is great, excellent in fact, but these days I cannot definitively say if it is being sought after due to its merits or its cool-factor. But my favorite part is that the lens seemed to have more of a classic look, a soft/sharp kind of thing like the 38mm f/2. Build Your Photography Skills With the Contax T2 Camera. Replacement batteries for 35mm cameras, flash and film photography equipment. 8/38 T* コンパクト フィルム カメラ S3122244, eデバイス:8e2b661e --- shayonamanagement. I then tried opening the back and the film was still stretched around the spool (hopefully i didn't **** up the photos). single-lens reflex with contax/yashica mm mount. The Contax T2 is an excellent point and shoot camera with a incredibly sharp lens. Examples shot on Portra. 9 out of 5 - 17 reviews - photographyreview. If you are looking for something small, go with T3, it is smaller with a better recomputed 6 element Carl Zeiss Sonnar 35mm/2. 也是Contax T2/T3的老大哥. I was lucky to purchase this gold plated titanium finish. Contax t2 instruction manual - english version contax_t2/ Other CONTAX T manuals here!. The T, T2, and T3 use 35 mm film and have a fixed 35 mm wide-angle lens. CONTAX 645 Distagon 35mm f3. All Cameras >> Contax Contax Cameras with Sample Photos. Kodak_EB_2-7 by Onni / Xijia Cao. The Contax T2 was a high-end point and shoot camera that was released in 1990. The Contax T2, with its truly superb Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* 38mm f2. At release the list price was about US$1,000 and today you can expect to pay that much o. Cantax Archives. This is a superb example of this highly sought after compact 35mm camera. So I love the contax T2, but now they are getting old and I've know had the 2nd one die on me of sudden and unknown circumstances should I buy another and try get one at a decent price or is there anything else thats as good as it. Examples shot on Portra. Manually operated. The Contax T2 is an excellent point and shoot camera with a incredibly sharp lens. It seems to be a loose contact type of situation because when I press. Decided on the T range. Netball at its best. Contax 90mm f2. The Yashica series of cameras are like budget Contax T2/3s—they come loaded with laser-sharp Carl Zeiss lenses, but unlike the Contaxs, are housed in plastic bodies. CONTAX T2というフィルムカメラをご存知でしょうか。高級コンパクトフィルムカメラとして有名で、欲しい!と思っている方も多いはずです。私も念願叶ってついに手に入れたので早速カメラ片手に出掛けてきました。. I still have my T2 and its a beautifull camera in every way, Its titanium body is indestructable, the lens is sharp, and focus is reliable. Any condition Any color Just text to. The Contax G2 is the world's most advanced rangefinder camera. 99 contax t2 35mm camera brochure -contax t2-zeiss lenses Cameras · East Liverpool, OH CONTAX T2 35mm CAMERA GENUINE ORIGINAL FACTORY SPECIFICATION SHEET BROCHURE IN SUPER CONDITION BUT HAS BEEN FOLED IN THIRDS. The only reason I would consider the G1 is for the. I then tried opening the back and the film was still stretched around the spool (hopefully i didn't **** up the photos). Contax T2 in used but great condition for sale. I was wondering whether the contact t2 photo is only inside the little squares of the viewfinder?. This means it has to focus before the shutter fires. Contax T2, silver titanium finish Contax T3, black titanium finish Càmeres digitals compactes. This moment announced to the world of 2017 that film was officially back in style. The Contax T2 is a autofocus 35mm compact camera released in 1991 by Kyocera under the Contax brand. Show off your favorite photos and videos to the world, securely and privately show content to your friends and family, or blog the photos and videos you take with a cameraphone. With a camera like the Contax G1, however, it does sport a truly unique feature set and design that separates it from all other 35mm rangefinders, as well as all other 35mm cameras, in general. Secure Shopping: We accept Paypal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer. Canon FD Lens to Micro 4/3 Speed Booster (used) - $75. 23 postage; 48 Watching. Contax T2 , DM price ️. When it came out in 1984, the T was probably one of the finest compact camera on the market but since then, it has been out shadowed by its younger brothers and especially the Contax T2. Any flash unit can then be connected to the SA-1. Contax T2 คือสัญลักษณ์ของแบรนด์ Contax ก็ว่าได้จากการที่มันประสบความสำเร็จอย่างสูง และยังถูกผลิตมาในวันครบรอบต่างๆของแบรนด์. กลุ่มสำหรับคนรักกล้อง CONTAX ไว้แชร์ภาพ อวดกล้องกันได้เต็มที่ครับ :-). 8/38 35Mm Film Camera Complete W/ Box Sold $580. 8 - Vintage film - 35 mm point shoot camera Printed manual included. Living and studying in Wales has been pivotal to my journey as an artist. I have a Contax T2. 770,00 EUR. The Contax T ix weighs in at only 7 3/4 ounces and is about the size of a small bar of soap. Spring in Taiwan [ Contax T2/ Portra400 ] - by u/monicktsutsumi https://www. View and Download Contax T2 instruction manual online. , In my opinion the best films to use with the T2 is: Fujicolor 200C and Kodak Portra 400. The Contax T camera line consists of a number of compact cameras sold by Kyocera under the Contax brand. I put the roll in place, lay the film flat and insert the tip of the film at the other end, as usual. CONTAX T on-board computer systems diagram. The Contax T2 is a high end autofocus point and shoot film camera released by Kyocera in 1990. High-quality compact camera as for this made by Kyocera CONTAX T2 Limited BlackIt becomes ". And based on survey results, the reason you keep using Cantax’s tax filing software for Canada is the service and support you get! Existing Cantax Customers. Recently it has all been about the Ricoh GR1, but what everyone forgets is that there is a very famous rival out there, which can certainly trade punches with the GR. Compact 35mm rangefinder camera. The quality difference between this and the El Cheapo one I bought on eBay is substantial. The Contax T2 is one of the world’s trendiest compact cameras. While the Contax T2 is a point-and-shoot model, the device has features that are often found in more high-end options. save hide report. Manufacturer: CONTAXProduct name: T2 / Carl Zeiss Sonnar 38mm F2. 35mm Reviews 2017 Andy Sapp Beginner 35mm Cameras Best Point & Shoot Black And White Film Development Body Of Work Brisbane Film Lab Canon AE-1 vs AE-1 Program Cinestill Cinestill 800T Code Reader Contax Contax DX Code Contax Review Contax RTS Contax T2 Review E6 Development Australia E6 Processing Brisbane feature Film Development Australia. Model: Marketed: Mega pixels: Photos: Users: Digital Cameras: Contax U4R Digital: 2004. Save this search : Items in search results 【 Exc+++ 】 Contax T2 Titan Black 35mm Film Camera from JAPAN #817. The Contax T2 – the killer compact. Shop Now $ 399. Need help finding an adapter? Lens Mount: Lens Mount Alpa Arri Bayonet Arri PL Arri Standard B4 2/3" BNCR Bronica ETR Bronica PG Bronica SQ Bronica S C-mount Canon EF Canon FD Contarex CRX Contax G Contax N Contax/Yashica Contax 645 D-mount DKL Mount Exakta Topcon Four-Thirds F. CONTAX T2 #182. Contax T2 Compact 35mm compact camera with padded case. 與Olympus XA並列最小的聯動測距相機. #CONTAX T2. すっぴんはダメだそうです。 起きたのが遅かったので、朝食を抜きにして昼食を外食するか検討中です。 結局食べまし. 93 postage. 0000円 (税込) 価格77626. Contax T2 35mm f/2. Racquet Reviews: The Contax T2 Cinestill 800T shot at 3200 (+2) / Contax T2. T2 Shutter lag: The Contax T2 focuses when you press the button fully. The exposure compensation wheel seems to be stuck at -2. Although several Contax digital cameras were produced, they failed to achieve much success and production was halted in 2005. Battery Charger for CONTAX CR17345, CR123R, CR17335SE, EL123, EL123A, EL123AP, ER2/3A, T32/51, V123 Get your CONTAX T2 Date from battery-adapter. T2 Film Camera pdf manual download. Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email. Comments All photos are copyrighted and may not be used without permission from the photographer. - It comes with the full set - Contax T2 titanium black camera, box, existing strap, brand new strap, instruction manual (english) , and an unused contax t2 data back in box. 8 its fastest speed is only 1/500th of a second (for reasons I discussed in my Contax T2 review , but even that is better than the fastest shutter speed of most compact cameras!. Buy Contax t2 Film Camera in Hong Kong,Hong Kong. The Contax T2 is a high end autofocus point and shoot film camera released by Kyocera in 1990. Pros seen using this beauty include Mario Testino, Annie Liebowitz, and many more. 콘탁스 필름 카메라 중에서 가장 유명한 건 contax T3와 T2. CONTAX T2 Carl Zeiss Sonnar 38mm F2. High-quality compact camera as for this made by Kyocera CONTAX T2 Limited BlackIt becomes ". Buy the Yashica Used Contax T2 for £649. From Japan; Near Mint Contax Tvs 35mm Camera Complete Kit W/ Filters Case Boxed Strap Etc t2. We absolutely love creative photography. Appareils à télémètre. The T3 kept the Sonnar 2. A simple, easy to use autofocus. org - The free camera encyclopedia Contax T2 Film Camera Sample Photos and Specifications: Useful Links. I still have my T2 and its a beautifull camera in every way, Its titanium body is indestructable, the lens is sharp, and focus is reliable. Buy and sell used Contax camera equipment at KEH Camera. T2 Shutter lag: The Contax T2 focuses when you press the button fully. As a cynic, I might assume that 'fashionable' means 'over-priced and under-performing'. 8", 5 Megapixel CCD sensor this little titanium box was one of the last models pumped out of the Kyocera factories sporting the Contax badge. Southern England. It also offers auto exposure, auto loading, advance and rewind, and TTL metering for both flash and ambient light. The T2 was a significant camera from Contax which was a renowned camera maker at the time ushered in a new "deluxe compact camera" with other camera companies coming out with competing models. 8 サイズ:119×66×36mm シャッター速度:1~1/500秒 重量:約310g(DATA BACK付き). Sie kommt mit einem ganz hervorragenden 38mm f2. contax t2のすべてのカテゴリでの落札相場一覧です。 「コンタックス CONTAX T2 Carl Zeiss Vario Sonnar 38mm F2. T2 Film Camera pdf manual download. It was suppose to be a professionals' compact pocket camera. The Contax T2 - the killer compact Recently it has all been about the Ricoh GR1, but what everyone forgets is that there is a very famous rival out there,. A lot of people consider the Contax T2 as one of the greatest compact point-and-shoot film cameras ever created. 4) The Standards were a bit bluer than the Supers and Contax (makes sense, the coating looked bluer). Contax T2 35mm f/2. Additional l y I am unable to repair at the moment ANY RTS3 with viewfinder backlight issues or power issues due to the lack of DC/DC converter spares. Titanium body and 35 mm Sonar T coating lens. Contax CY C/Y Lens to Micro 4/3 - $35 Contax CY C/Y Lens to Fuji FX - $35. These photos are are a guide to what these cameras are capable of, but may not fully represent the camera due to post-processing, scanning, or photographic technique. Cantax T2 Pay-Per-File. See more ideas about Medium format photography, Medina marrakech and Daily alexa chung. Contax T2 Titanium Black 35mm Film Camera. The T ix, however is a great performer, due to its Carl Zeiss T* lens and titanium construction. 35mm color film, Contax T2. That's when the Contax T2 (and T3) came out in a big way, perhaps more so than any other camera on the planet. Featured Point and Shoots. I then tried opening the back and the film was still stretched around the spool (hopefully i didn't **** up the photos). Scopri le migliori offerte, subito a casa, in tutta sicurezza. Contax T2 ราคา 24,000 บาท รวมส่ง ของส่งตรงจากญี่ปุ่น. 35mm Reviews 2017 Andy Sapp Beginner 35mm Cameras Best Point & Shoot Black And White Film Development Body Of Work Brisbane Film Lab Canon AE-1 vs AE-1 Program Cinestill Cinestill 800T Code Reader Contax Contax DX Code Contax Review Contax RTS Contax T2 Review E6 Development Australia E6 Processing Brisbane feature Film Development Australia. The Contax T2 – the killer compact. 98 (2 used offers) CONTAX N1 35mm SLR Camera Body (Requires Lens) 5. So lets have a look at the T2. The T3 has the fastest: a Zeiss 35mm f/2. Contax T2: 348g (w/ stock nylon hand strap, film, battery) Leica X2 : 383g (w/ OVF attachment, leather hand strap, battery, without the lens cover) My assumption is the lug mount and leather strap takes away the weight on the entire camera, making the X2 feels so much lighter and to not worry about getting it bumped. Southern England. 8) ブラック コンパクトカメラ T2/T3/carl. Flors a casa, 2017. 99 (4 used offers) Pentax K1000 Manual Focus SLR Film Camera with Pentax 50mm Lens. Contax T2 in used but great condition for sale. The TVS II is as easy to use as the T2, almost no buttons to push (thank goodness). T2 Film Camera pdf manual download. Una vera macchina da montagna, sia nel peso che nelle dimensioni. Kendall Jenner uses the T2. Will Get Premium Quality Contax T2 Battery with Best Service. Kodac ELITE CHROME 100 何のことかと言えば、愛機 CONTAX T2のことです。 このブログ でも度々紹介しているT2ですが、 実はそこらのカメラに比べると結構クセが多いのです。。 まず、ピントが合いにくい。これは結構致命的。. I have had many cameras over the years, and many of them have passed and gone. 8 サイズ:119×66×36mm シャッター速度:1~1/500秒 重量:約310g(DATA BACK付き). Lens is awesome but that doesn't matter given the terrible AF. In "it is black" heavy deeply painted unlike previous titanium black It becomes a more compact look that is clear-cut and fearless. La Contax G, di cui consiglio caldamente la versione G2, ha senso solo se hai almeno due obiettivi, e non simili alla focale della T2 ad esempio 45 e 21 (o 28 e 90mm): si tratta di ottiche di altissimo livello, con incisione e trasparenza di colori stupende, mentre il 38mm della T2 è molto contrastato con una resa più d'effetto, in ogni caso parliamo di obiettivi di riferimento. A lot of people consider the Contax T2 as one of the greatest compact point-and-shoot film cameras ever created. The Contax T2 seems to retain the feeling of simplicity that I enjoy so much in a compact camera yet provide a set of features that combine to make a camera that rarely gets in your way! It just feels like it is well thought out, when using it, despite its limitations, I don’t feel limited by it at all. View online or download Contax T2 Instruction Manual. single-lens reflex with contax/yashica mm mount. re:structure-landscape photogallery- 日々の写真と言葉も。. The T2 was a significant camera from Contax which was a renowned camera maker at the time ushered in a new "deluxe compact camera" with other camera companies coming out with competing models. It is a superbly refined electronic, autofocus 35mm camera with the world's best optics. 03 Favorite. T2 Film Camera pdf manual download. But my favorite part is that the lens seemed to have more of a classic look, a soft/sharp kind of thing like the 38mm f/2. Contax T2 Camera 311000 user manual. Decided on the T range. Contax T2 ราคา 24,000 บาท รวมส่ง ของส่งตรงจากญี่ปุ่น. Wejdź i znajdź to, czego szukasz!. And that’s about all you need to know about the Contax T. contax t2は「ピント合わせに失敗しやすい」と言われることがある。 実際、使っていて時々そう感じるが、原因は一つではない。 今回は、その回避策などを考えてみたい。 顔認識なし、フォーカシングエリアは中央1箇所のみ これはデジタルかフィルムかという問題以前に、1990年代初頭の技術上. It was suppose to be a professionals’ compact pocket camera. 8 Film Camera - Champagne Silver - $259. contax t2 和 contax tvs3你选哪个? 来自: 非大宝 (平平凡凡过完这辈子) 2009-11-08 14:41:10. kikuchiです。 ここ数年、ContaxのT2というコンパクトフィルムカメラがすごく人気ですね。 ContaxT2を2回購入して2回手放し、また購入したいと思っている僕がその魅了について考えてみたいと思います。. #CONTAX T2. 6, F8, F11, F16 ) MF 모드 : 지원, 다이얼 방식 ( 0. 7m(70cm)」に対し、【contax t3】では、「0. This Old Camera: The mighty little Contax T2 (Update) Scroll down to content. Pick your poison. T2 Film Camera pdf manual download. The Contax T2 was renowned for its Carl Zeiss T* multi-coated Sonnar 2. However, the flash does not work and would be great only as a day-time camera. I changed the battery whilst a roll of film was inside. The T2 is a great camera, no doubt. Contax G1 with Luigi Case. A detailed review of the hyped Contax T2 camera covering the ergonomics, camera features, shooting examples, 38mm 2. The Contax T2 has become so trendy that arch film-fan Bellamy Hunt of Japan Camera Hunter gets over 50 requests a week from enthusiasts around the world who are determined to go retro in this digital age. 00 37 Bids , $9. Spend the money you won't regret it. The Contax T2, with its truly superb Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* 38mm f2. New to Contax T2, I'm going to Europe for about 20 days and I'm wondering if I should bring extra batteries (CR123) with me. 9 out of 5 stars 3. So lets have a look at the T2. When I first arrived there I felt as if I were in a dream, as. 5/35 Weatherproof DB Tan Film Camera Ex+/++. Contax T2 คือสัญลักษณ์ของแบรนด์ Contax ก็ว่าได้จากการที่มันประสบความสำเร็จอย่างสูง และยังถูกผลิตมาในวันครบรอบต่างๆของแบรนด์. I was wondering if this is something wrong with the Contax T2 or a developing problem or what the results should look like with the Portra 400 because it is my first time trying this film. Introduced: 1990 Lens: Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* 38mm f/2. I'm on a shoot in Japan. We supply high quality CONTAX T2 Date Charger with low price. CONTAX T2 ~ 定価12万円の高級コンパクトカメラ、今も尚人気の高いロングセラーモデル~ Tiny(=とてもちっちゃな) 『T』シリーズ 初代機Tから6年後の1990年、 "コンパクトカメラの完成形"とも呼ばれた 『T2』が登場!. Viewfinder: Although it is clear visually, If you shine a strong light, you can see fine dust contamination. Contax (stylised as CONTAX in the Kyocera era) began as a camera model in the Zeiss Ikon line in 1932, and later became a brand name. Dalla tasca del pile Patagonia controllo per l’ultima volta la Contax T2 che ho portato con me: piccola, ma non piccolissima, completa nelle funzioni, e dotata dell’eccellente Sonnar 38/2,8, pesa solo 300g e trova la sua perfetta collocazione nella tasca del pile. You can change your language preferences any time you like — just select your language from the dropdown list! Newsletter. Asking $700. 35mm color film, Contax T2. 99 KIEV-4A USSR Soviet Union Russian 35mm RF Contax Copy Film Camera. Contax T2 recent | interesting | random. 8 Optical design: 5 elements in 4 groups Takes 135 film 24×36 mm negative size. Contax 90mm f2. Local pickup (374 miles away) Posted 1 month ago in Photography. com model:85IQK1587. The T2 is a great camera, no doubt. Southern England. Shooting with the Contax G2 is an enjoyable experience. Boasting a massive 1/1. Thread Tools. The Contax G2 is the world's most advanced rangefinder camera. 随分と久しぶりのT2写真アップとなりました(なんと9月以来です)。 別にT2を使っていないわけではないのですが、たまたま間が空いてしまいました。 やはりT2はいいですね。. It was suppose to be a professionals' compact pocket camera. As a cynic, I might assume that ‘fashionable’ means ‘over-priced and under-performing’. 9k Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from 'contaxt2' hashtag. 35m(35cm)」です。. Today we are looking at the Contax TVS which I have been using for a few months, so I guess it's time to share my thoughts about it. The Contax T2 is the world’s most fashionable camera, apparently. Can't remember exactly, but it was the low $300's. Name: Long Phone. Make this the year of Audible. Mint Contax T2: Item still Available Price: $900. Contax RTF 540. CONTAX TVS SN: 094192. CONTAX T2 SN: 138850. Build Your Photography Skills With the Contax T2 Camera. Various other celebrities I don't know use the T2. Southern England. 苔の生命感とある早朝、バッグにcontax t2を入れ、奈良 春日大社へと向かう参道を散策していました。参道の両脇には、平安時代から寄進され続け、日本で最も多いとされる、約二千基もの石灯籠がずらりと並んでいます。. The Contax T2 is the world’s most fashionable camera, apparently. フラッシュを焚いてみる。 contax t2×ilford hp5 plus. contax t2のすべてのカテゴリでの落札相場一覧です。 「コンタックス CONTAX T2 Carl Zeiss Vario Sonnar 38mm F2. Every one that I have had a chance to handle was a pure joy. We use cookies to remember choices you make on functionality and personal features to enhance your experience to our site. For a limited time, save $50 on your first year of Audible membership Get this deal. 23 postage; 48 Watching. Contax point & shoot cameras ( T-T2-T3-T4-TVs) Sort by: Featured Items Newest Items Bestselling Alphabetical: A to Z Alphabetical: Z to A Avg. This will increase the range of the flash of the T2, which is on this extremely nice camera one of the less strong points. 8 Kodac ELITE CHROME 100 最近、フィルムを使ってなかったってこともあり、 T2に36枚撮りを1本詰めてブラブラ散歩に。 デジカメのペースで何枚も同じ場所で撮ったりしてしまうと、 あっという間にカウンターが上がってゆく。. Contax T2 handling Contents 1 Contax T2 handling 2 User experience 2. , I have both shot it in broad daylight on a normal day, and in snowstorms and gotten superb photos out of it. 8/38mm T* lens with neck and wrist cords, battery. Southern England. the T2 is really very well-built and makes a solid impression; the built-in “Carl Zeiss Sonnar 2. contax t2×ilford fp4 plus. Visita eBay per trovare una vasta selezione di contax t2. flash is working. Customer Review Price: Low to High Price: High to Low Yashica T4 Super Carl Zeiss T Tessar 3. 0 out of 5. Contax RTS Gold: Contax RTS Gold: Contax 139, 137MD, MDrepro: Contax Preview: Contax RTS II: Contax 159: Contax 167: Contax ST: Contax S2 60y: Contax T : Contax T Black: Contax T2 Gold 60 Years Limited edition: Contax T2 Gold 60 Years Limited edition: Contax RTS III: Contax AX: Contax AX top: Contax RX: Contax Aria: Autovelox Contax Aria. CONTAX T2 MANUAL PDF - View and Download Contax T2 instruction manual online. Yes the Contax T2 is great, excellent in fact, but these days I cannot definitively say if it is being sought after due to its merits or its cool-factor. 今回紹介するコンタックスtvsデジタルも古いデジカメで2003年2月発売です。古いデジカメになりますが、このカメラも魅力的で ずっと使いたいと思わせる名機 でした。まず正面から見た外観からチェックしてみましょう。. I took an extra shot to see if anything would happen, but nothing did. 35mm color film, Contax T2. I’ve over 30 years experience repairing professional photographic equipment from Contax, Nikon, Mamiya, Hasselblad etc but these days I concentrate purely on the brilliant mechanical cameras from Contax and Nikon. Modelled here by @thelivfree. Kodak_EB_2-7 by Onni / Xijia Cao. More Buying Choices $1,999. - It comes with the full set - Contax T2 titanium black camera, box, existing strap, brand new strap, instruction manual (english) , and an unused contax t2 data back in box. CONTAX T2 ~ 定価12万円の高級コンパクトカメラ、今も尚人気の高いロングセラーモデル~ Tiny(=とてもちっちゃな) 『T』シリーズ 初代機Tから6年後の1990年、 "コンパクトカメラの完成形"とも呼ばれた 『T2』が登場!. Contax T2 cameras were built for a wide range of users. 2) The Supers and Contax looked equally SOFT wide open. 若者たちと撮影した時。 contax t2×foma fomapan400. Cantax FormMaster. A lot of people consider the Contax T2 as one of the greatest compact point-and-shoot film cameras ever created. Yashica Film Camera Batteries from Batteries Plus Bulbs. 8 T* Camera From Japan #8424. CONTAX T2 35MM f/2. 8 Zeiss Sonnar lens, the pros and cons and lots more. The Contax T2. Pros seen using this beauty include Mario Testino, Annie Liebowitz, and many more. I have a few questions about the operation of the Contax T2. Discover a huge range of cameras, lenses, accessories and films to experiment with. 8 T* コンタックス ジャンク 」が38件の入札で42,009円、「 CONTAX T2 データバック付き ジャンク品 a11192k」が34件の入札で71,009円、「355☆コンタックス CONTAX T2 Carl Zeiss Sonnar 2. Fashion model Kendall Jenner was a guest on The Tonight Show this week, and one of the subjects she discussed with host Jimmy Fallon was her love of photography and recent cover photos she shot. I was lucky to purchase this gold plated titanium finish. Hallo, vor vielen Jahren habe ich diese tolle Kamera von meinen Eltern geschenkt bekommen. contax t2は「ピント合わせに失敗しやすい」と言われることがある。 実際、使っていて時々そう感じるが、原因は一つではない。 今回は、その回避策などを考えてみたい。 顔認識なし、フォーカシングエリアは中央1箇所のみ これはデジタルかフィルムかという問題以前に、1990年代初頭の技術上. 2017-07-22 索尼t2相机从日本带回来的和在国内买的有什麽区别吗; 2014-10-17 胶片相机 康泰时contax t2 如何对焦? 2014-10-17 胶片机康泰时contax t2 拍摄时怎样才算对焦成功? 6; 2014-07-29 水原希子经常用的这两个相机谁知道是什么牌子型号? 11; 2012-12-12 谁知道 康泰时 t2和. Wejdź i znajdź to, czego szukasz!. If I have a Given that you're still in manual aperture mode? 3. 小弟有幸從網路上以超實惠的價格購得兩台Contax T. コンタックスt2の作例をみることができるサイトをいくつかご紹介しておきますね。 白状してしまうと、僕の場合、t2を購入した事に満足してしまい、近所の散歩時に撮影したフィルム2〜3本で終了。. Contax T2 , DM price ️. Carl Zeiss Sonnar Contax T2 Camera. 하지만 가격적인 면에서 입문자가 선뜻 도전할만한 필름 카메라는 아니다. Bao and Olivia, September 2017. Buy Contax t2 Film Camera in Hong Kong,Hong Kong. I usually don’t care much about all the specifics of a camera. Media in category "Contax cameras" The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total. Hacer oferta - Contax T2 35mm f/2. Build Your Photography Skills With the Contax T2 Camera. Netball at its best. Buy the Yashica Used Contax T2 for £649. The early cameras were among the finest in the world, typically featuring high quality Zeiss interchangeable lenses. Become part of our fun community, share your fantastic photos with friends and read the latest photography tips, news and features. 8/38mm T* lens with neck and wrist cords, battery. For more information about this used product or any of our other products or services, call our specialist staff on 01444 23 70 70 or send them an email at [email protected] - Allow Contax Yashica mount lenses used on Canon EOS M mirrorless camera body. Contax Repairs Temporary Site I'm Julian Abel, ex-service manager for Contax/Yashica UK and ex Nikon Official Service Centre technician. Contax T2 recent | interesting | random. Battery Charger for CONTAX CR17345, CR123R, CR17335SE, EL123, EL123A, EL123AP, ER2/3A, T32/51, V123 Get your CONTAX T2 Date from battery-adapter. 59 shipping. For Parts, Contax T2 Some malfunctioning happening when closing data back. 8 Carl Zeiss Lens All cameras come with 6 months warranty. 하지만 가격적인 면에서 입문자가 선뜻 도전할만한 필름 카메라는 아니다. 115 product ratings 115 product ratings - Contax T2 35mm f/2. 35mm color film, Contax T2. The Contax T2 seems to retain the feeling of simplicity that I enjoy so much in a compact camera yet provide a set of features that combine to make a camera that rarely gets in your way! It just feels like it is well thought out, when using it, despite its limitations, I don't feel limited by it at all. Contax T2 , DM price ️. Quick View. Close • Posted by 1 minute [Contax G2, Cinestill 800T] 4. landscape + i wanna be with u. The T2 was a significant camera from Contax which was a renowned camera maker at the time ushered in a new "deluxe compact camera" with other camera companies coming out with competing models. While many cameraphiles consider the T3 the “Ultimate” point and shoot film camera, the T2 has, over the years, developed such a cult following among camera fanatics that it might be considered THE greatest Contax camera of the Kyocera era. 伊東 龍一 / ryuichi ito 栃木生まれ、宇都宮育ち、すくすく育ち。 20歳で上京。 以来、美容師をしています。 ここには、写真と絵を載せています。. 8 of T2 The black titanium version T3 is un-obstrusive. Mode de paiement. And based on survey results, the reason you keep using Cantax’s tax filing software for Canada is the service and support you get! Existing Cantax Customers. Contax 645 film back + 120/220 insert | EX. 0-megapixel CCD, and a wealth of features for flexible control. Permalink (2 notes) contax. film camera. The Contax T2 is the world’s most fashionable camera, apparently. 若者たちと撮影した時。 contax t2×foma fomapan400. Asking $700. 今も大人気の高級コンパクトフィルムカメラ『contax t2』で撮った尾道写真をお届けしました。 現在は人気ゆえ、価格が高騰していますが、自分もまた手に入れたいカメラであります。 では、今回はこの辺で。. Developed in 1994, the G1 was positioned as a competitor to the Leica M6—a legend in its own right—but it was competing on pretty. The contax T2 is the real deal. Contax Cameras Kyocera produced just a handful of stylish, expensive but unremarkable Contax digital compacts, and of these only the TVS digital (2002) showed any hint of the brand's half- century legacy. すっぴんはダメだそうです。 起きたのが遅かったので、朝食を抜きにして昼食を外食するか検討中です。 結局食べまし. Both T2 , T3 are now rather cheap on ebay. Posts about contax T2 written by Brian. Contax T2 กล้องฟิล์มพรีเมี่ยมคอมแพค อันหมายถึงกล้องประเภทออโต้โฟกัสที่ถูกยัดฟังก์ชั่นอัดแน่นลงไปประหนึ่งกล้องโปรๆ คุณภาพ. 59 shipping. More info: http://camerapedia. Ill definitively look into that, I have a good place where I develop my film now, Im sure they scan too. CONTAX T2 ジャンクのすべてのカテゴリでの落札相場一覧です。 「CONTAX 高級コンパクトカメラ T2/CarlZeiss Sonnar 38mm f2. Every one that I have had a chance to handle was a pure joy. High-quality compact camera as for this made by Kyocera CONTAX T2 Limited BlackIt becomes ". 6, F8, F11, F16 ) MF 모드 : 지원, 다이얼 방식 ( 0. CONTAX コンタックス t2. 8 Carl Zeiss Lens All cameras come with 6 months warranty. Pienin aukko on f16 ja suljinajat ovat välillä 8 sekuntia - 1/500. Maximum speed with flash: Rated 1/125, but seems more like 1/250 as indicated in the finder. I have had many cameras over the years, and many of them have passed and gone. If the image below looks like. Southern England. 伊東 龍一 / ryuichi ito 栃木生まれ、宇都宮育ち、すくすく育ち。 20歳で上京。 以来、美容師をしています。 ここには、写真と絵を載せています。. 在這論壇很少見師兄們分享菲林相,現在分享幾張攝於澳洲墨爾本的照片。Contax T2 是我十分喜愛的玩具,大部分時間都和它結伴到外國工幹,方便隨時抓拍。可惜我的幾拾筒Agfa Post76影音玩樂平台 影像攝影 Contax T2 + Agfa Ultra 100菲林~攝於澳洲. You searched for: contax t2! Etsy is the home to thousands of handmade, vintage, and one-of-a-kind products and gifts related to your search. , I have both shot it in broad daylight on a normal day, and in snowstorms and gotten superb photos out of it. 70 + EUR 36. While many cameraphiles consider the T3 the “Ultimate” point and shoot film camera, the T2 has, over the years, developed such a cult following among camera fanatics that it might be considered THE greatest Contax camera of the Kyocera era. インド放浪、最終日にコンタックスの調子が悪くなり シャッターがきれない問題があったので 諏訪リペアサービスさんに出していたcontax t2が帰ってきました! 諏訪リペアサービスさん 症状 修理内容・料金 最後に 再修理 追記(2019. See more ideas about Medium format photography, Medina marrakech and Daily alexa chung. We absolutely love creative photography. Popular items for contax t3 (37 Results) contax t2 yashica t4 Contax T3 Silver IMAGEPLAYGROUND 5 out of 5 stars (87) $ 1,688. Utilizing a full range of automated systems, the T2 is simple to handle, while allowing for advanced amateur/pro creativity. La Contax G, di cui consiglio caldamente la versione G2, ha senso solo se hai almeno due obiettivi, e non simili alla focale della T2 ad esempio 45 e 21 (o 28 e 90mm): si tratta di ottiche di altissimo livello, con incisione e trasparenza di colori stupende, mentre il 38mm della T2 è molto contrastato con una resa più d'effetto, in ogni caso parliamo di obiettivi di riferimento. 高級コンパクトカメラの元祖として名高い名機です。先代機にあたるコンタックス TとこのT2の成功を目の当たりにした各メーカーがこぞって「高級コンパクトカメラ」というジャンルに商品を投入しだしたことからも、その人気の高さがうかがい知れます。 さらに、搭載されているレンズ「ゾ. Terms & Conditions. me/butkus <<< IF YOU WOULD LIKE THIS OR ANY PDF FILE PRINTED, BOUND AND. Contax CY C/Y Lens to Micro 4/3 - $35 Contax CY C/Y Lens to Fuji FX - $35. Being smitten with the Contax G Boys I wanted more, but less. Save this search : Items in search results 【 Exc+++ 】 Contax T2 Titan Black 35mm Film Camera from JAPAN #817. Ill definitively look into that, I have a good place where I develop my film now, Im sure they scan too. Visiting La Spezia was the perfect opportunity for me to finally try out the famous Contax T2 that I got recently. Contax Repairs Temporary Site I'm Julian Abel, ex-service manager for Contax/Yashica UK and ex Nikon Official Service Centre technician. It will come with a Gordy strap and I'll also include a couple rolls of film with purchase. 也是Contax T2/T3的老大哥. From Japan; Near Mint Contax Tvs 35mm Camera Complete Kit W/ Filters Case Boxed Strap Etc t2. Shopwiki has thousands of results in Contax+t2+digital+camera+3+volt+lithium+battery to choose from, find the best now!. 7,比T2小一档,这个小. I have Contax T2 and T3, no experience with G2. com/r/analog/comments/fg9hp9/spring_in_taiwan_contax_t2_portra400/. 8 T* Camera From Japan #8424. Adapters for modern & vintage lenses. Condition. The Contax TVS Digital is a high-end compact camera within the legendary T range and the only digital model of the group. When the Contax T2 came out in 1990, it was marketed to professionals as a luxury compact camera, a point and shoot that was easy to carry in your pocket but didn't sacrifice great lenses and features. Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email. Contax T2 Camera 311000 user manual. Also owning a T2 alongside the Contax T for a period of time, I chose to let the T2 go, and replaced it with yet another of the original goodness, with the standard excuse of it being a backup. Yes the Contax T2 is great, excellent in fact, but these days I cannot definitively say if it is being sought after due to its merits or its cool-factor. The G has a classic center-weighted averaging metering pattern. Contax T2, a titanium body autofocus compact camera, featured a retracting 5-element Carl Zeiss T* 38mm f/2. You can change your language preferences any time you like — just select your language from the dropdown list! Newsletter. Nov 25, 2011 #1. It will come with a Gordy strap and I'll also include a couple rolls of film with purchase. poolside | contax t2 + portra400 by u/itzwezley https://www. contax口袋机这一系列是倒着测评的。因为偶然之间先拿到了t3,然后又借到了一台t2,准备自己买一台T。所以Contax品牌内部的纵向对比,穿插在三篇文章内,有可能会在终结篇contax t进行总结。. This moment announced to the world of 2017 that film was officially back in style. 5 Zoom Lens. The T2 is a great camera, no doubt. 8 Zeiss Sonnar lens, the pros and cons and lots more. Compact 35mm rangefinder camera. 콘탁스 필름 카메라 중에서 가장 유명한 건 contax T3와 T2. Released in 1990, The Contax T2 was the second of the Contax T series of high-end compact film cameras targeted at the professional and luxury consumer markets. Pick your poison. The number of photos shot is flashing double 0s and when the camera is. san francisco, ca • contax t2 • kodak ultramax 400 HAWAII, HI • CONTAX G2 • KODAK GOLD 200 NATURAL BRIDGES, BROOKINGS, OR • PENTAX 67II • KODAK PORTRA 160. 8/38 lens comprising 5 elements in 4 groups and user friendly controls. 人事・組織情報 人事異動に関するお知らせ【中古】 (コンタックス) contax t2 ·-【中古カメラ フィルムカメラ】 ランク:b その他2020年3月6日 月次売上速報 月次売上速報2月度を更新しました 2020年2月14日 有価証券報告書 2020年9月期 第1四半期報告書 2020年2月7日. I have had many cameras over the years, and many of them have passed and gone. Bell & Howell Focus Free 35mm Point and Shoot Camera. A Contax T2 Carl Zeiss Sonnar 2. Southern England. Ihagee Exa, Exa Ib, II, IIB - see Other Manuals. Discussion in 'Photography Equipment & Products' started by dennisC, Nov 25, 2011. - Allow Contax Yashica mount lenses used on Canon EOS M mirrorless camera body. 35mm color film, Contax T2. 別府の地獄。 contax t2×ilford hp5 plus. Contax TVs specs. CONTAX T2でたまに起きるピント抜け。この写真はピントが合っていて欲しかった。 疲れていたのか寝ちゃいました。 Day 3 | Lomography lomo 400. Contax T2 Description Contax T2 Rangefinder camera - Near Mint ( used & in working state with no visual signs of use) Special camera, best compact ever made. CONTAX T with A14 AUTO Flash. This means it has to focus before the shutter fires. Replacement batteries for 35mm cameras, flash and film photography equipment. Also with them being unrepairable with parts its a right mare. , I wouldnt go any higher than 800 for color negative. Contax Tシリーズの2機種目のモデル Contax T2 は、ハイエンドユーザー向けにデザイン・生産されたコンパクトカメラ。誰もが憧れるこのカメラについて、Lomopediaを見てみよう。. 115 product ratings 115 product ratings - Contax T2 35mm f/2. Local pickup (374 miles away) Posted 1 month ago in Photography. 8 Carl Zeiss Sonnar T * for G1/2 35mm Primes user reviews : 4. And for good reason. The first Contax T was a 35mm rangefinder camera released in the 1980's. 8 T* Camera From Japan #8424. こちらはcontax(コンタックス) t2 プラチナの買取価格比較ページです。今後、contax(コンタックス) t2 プラチナの価格・相場を一覧化する予定となっています。. Contax T2 Review - it's chunky, it's very expensive, but it's good! More so than any 35mm af/ae compact camera I have yet used, the Contax T2 feels the part in the hand. It's the same type of metering used in such classics as the Nikon FM2 and FE2 and continues to be a well-used option on most of the newest and most modern DSLR bodies!. Product Name. The Contax T camera line consists of a number of compact cameras sold by Kyocera under the Contax brand. Boasting a massive 1/1. 8/38 T* コンパクト フィルム カメラ S3122244, eデバイス:8e2b661e --- shayonamanagement. View and Download Contax T2 instruction manual online. This is bad. Cantax TaxSuites. Dental Eye ll. 売れ筋商品 【】 CONTAX T2 Carl Zeiss Sonnar 2. 8/38 T* コンパクト フィルム カメラ S3122244, eデバイス 8e2b661e 売れ筋商品 【 Zeiss】 CONTAX T2 Carl フィルム CONTAX Zeiss Sonnar 2. The Contax T2 is a high end, titanium auto focus point and shoot camera introduced in 1990. Yashica T4 has abysmal AF accuracy and speed (I've owned 4 that all performed equally as bad). Also owning a T2 alongside the Contax T for a period of time, I chose to let the T2 go, and replaced it with yet another of the original goodness, with the standard excuse of it being a backup. And in comparison to that, I picked up my current T2 in 2013 for around $300. 8 of T2 The black titanium version T3 is un-obstrusive. Introduced: 1990 Lens: Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* 38mm f/2. When I started to look at Point and Shoot cameras, my eyes leaned toward the T2 and T3 but at this time I wasn't ready to put so much money into a compact camera. The Contax T2 is an excellent point and shoot camera with a incredibly sharp lens. 99 contax t2 35mm camera brochure -contax t2-zeiss lenses Cameras · East Liverpool, OH CONTAX T2 35mm CAMERA GENUINE ORIGINAL FACTORY SPECIFICATION SHEET BROCHURE IN SUPER CONDITION BUT HAS BEEN FOLED IN THIRDS. Secure Shopping: We accept Paypal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer. Discussion in 'Photography Equipment & Products' started by dennisC, Nov 25, 2011. Viewfinder: Although it is clear visually, If you shine a strong light, you can see fine dust contamination. 03 Favorite. Pick your poison. Sunday, May 6, 2018. You're currently viewing this page in English. 9 out of 5 - 17 reviews - photographyreview. Contax T2 , DM price ️. @phoenixbai on your video is looks like the lens is actually misaligned which would cause it to bind. You can change your language preferences any time you like — just select your language from the dropdown list! Newsletter. CONTAX T on-board computer systems diagram. I have a few questions about the operation of the Contax T2. CONTAX T2 SN: 138850. The finest engineers Germany could produce designed them. 我把鏡頭拆下來轉接到M43上,詳細請參考分享: 轉接Contax T鏡頭到E-P1. CONTAX T2 MANUAL review is a very simple task. 8/38 lens comprising 5 elements in 4 groups and user friendly controls. What other items do customers buy after viewing this item? Halina Ansco Pix Flash 35mm Film Camera Vintage Point & Shoot Focus Free (Pix Flash) 3. More info: http://camerapedia. Perhaps this is the reason why Contax TVS is not that expensive compared to T2 or T3. Local pickup (374 miles away) Posted 1 month ago in Photography. D'occasion. me/butkus <<< IF YOU WOULD LIKE THIS OR ANY PDF FILE PRINTED, BOUND AND. Contax T2 Silver 35mm Camera. Introduced by 1990, my Contax T2 was a silver titanium finish with retracting 5-element Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* 38 mm active autofocus and manual focus lens. Flors a casa, 2017. camera #film #filmphotography #filmisnotdead #35mm #analog #ishootfilm #filmcamera #believeinfilm #filmcommunity #analogue #kodak #analogphotography. More info: http://camerapedia. Favorite Add to See similar items + More like this. This means it has to focus before the shutter fires. I have a Contax T2. Will Get Premium Quality Contax T2 Battery with Best Service. Managed to pick it up for $750 AUD, we is very cheap (in my books) for a boxed minty condition Contax T2. Any sputnik 57 16 months ago 0 replies. But my favorite part is that the lens seemed to have more of a classic look, a soft/sharp kind of thing like the 38mm f/2. Want to Buy; Contax T2 or Leica Minilux - $9999 (Vancouver) < image 1 of 3 > QR Code Link to This Post. Lastmanualsはユーザー主導型のハードウエア及びソフトウエアのマニュアル(ユーザーガイド・マニュアル・クイックスタート・技術情報など)を共有・保存・検索サービスを提供します。. chevron_right. I wish Contax was still making cameras. Posted at 10:44 AM 34 notes Permalink ∞ Tags: vivian fu tim contax t2. Spend the money you won't regret it. The only reason I would consider the G1 is for the. Unique design high quality professional lens adapters. Condition is mint and fully functional. New listing [Near Mint] CONTAX T2 /Carl Zeiss Sonnar 38mm F2. Contax T2 속사케이스 와 결속을 위해 나사 가 기본 적용 됩니다. CONTAX T2 MANUAL review is a very simple task. For Parts, Contax T2 Some malfunctioning happening when closing data back. We use cookies to remember choices you make on functionality and personal features to enhance your experience to our site. With UFileT2 corporate tax software, you can prepare and file tax returns for Canadian corporations. Buy the ZEISS Used Contax T2 35mm Compact Camera for £499. 8/38 lens comprising 5 elements in 4 groups and user friendly controls. Contax 90mm f2. 【YouTube】胶片相机康泰时T2:Contax_T2_and_Kodak_Tx400_samples. Introduced in 1984, the Contax T is a high quality, exceptionally compact 35mm rangefinder camera manufactured in Japan by Kyocera. Canon FD Lens to Micro 4/3 Speed Booster (used) - $75. View and Download Contax T2 instruction manual online. The quality difference between this and the El Cheapo one I bought on eBay is substantial. So lets have a look at the T2. Link to Rayqual Micro 4/3 Leica R, Canon FD, Olympus OM, Contax/Yashica Adapters "Stephen - just received the Voigtlander Nikon F to M43 adapter. But with the renewed interest in these cameras, I thought it could still be a useful thing to have floating around in the interwebs. It is very sharp. 8/38 lens comprising 5 elements in 4 groups and user friendly controls. I wish Contax was still making cameras.